Anderson House, the headquarters of the American Revolution Institute, is temporarily closed due to the current public health crisis.
Visit the headquarters of the American Revolution Institute, located at Anderson House, the historic home of the Society of the Cincinnati. Built in 1905 for one of our members, Larz Anderson, and his wife, Isabel, Anderson House has been the home of the Society of the Cincinnati since 1938. Today the mansion is used to advance the historic mission of the American Revolution Institute to promote understanding and appreciation of the remarkable achievements of the Revolutionary generation.
The American Revolution Institute welcomes thousands of visitors each year to: